Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Men Have Feelings Too - What does molested mean?

The Shhhh Series - Part 1 - "What does molested mean?"

What does 'molested' mean? According to Merriam Webster, it has two meanings. First, it means to annoy, disturb, or persecute especially with hostile intent or injurious effect. Secondly, it means to make annoying sexual advances to; especially: to force physical and usually sexual contact on. Now that we have established our parameters, let's take our first glimpse into the Shhh series. Men Have Feelings Too willingly removes the taboo blinders that many of us pridefully wear, and reveals a door into the molestation trap.

The conversation below accurately describes this predator's slick-talking playbook. Their ultimate goal is power. To gain it, they'll use the deceptive masks of trust, compassion, the victim's guilt, innocence, and vulnerability, and physical/emotional/psychological (PEP) reinforcement to outwit their unsuspecting victims for their selfish benefit. Typically, the victim is the one who permanently bears these PEP scars. Before we begin this dialogue, let me reveal a few likely suspects: family members, authority or religious figures, or someone the victim naturally likes, loves, or respects.

"You know that I love you, don't you?" "Just touch it." "Don't be afraid." "I'm not going to hurt you." "Trust me, OK?" "From the first time I saw you, I knew you were special." "You know that you're special right?" "OK, OK, I'll stop but before I do, can I ask you something?" "Do you love me?" "You do?" "Well, I love you too." "I promise I won't hurt you." "How does that feel?" "See, I told you that I wouldn't hurt you." "Relax!..Relax!" "If you would just relax, it won't hurt as much." "See, I told you everything will be OK." "I love you...OK?" "See, you're starting to like it." "How does it feel now?" "Don't it feel good?" "I love this and I love you." "This will be our little secret." "If you will just keep this between us, I will protect you and give you whatever you want." "Shhh, don't tell nobody."

Until next time... 

Walter Hunter
walter@menhavefeelingstoo.com
https://menhavefeelingstoo.com

Feel free to leave comments or feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment